Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,913 prices entered by 274 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11357 USD / SEK
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 9% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,083 (35,948 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)