Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 273 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11778 USD / NOK
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 40% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $5,256 (kr 44,627) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,273 (39 minutes ago)