Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 287 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11999 USD / NOK
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 42% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,562 (kr 29,683) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,982 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daegu costs ₩10,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (about 2 hours ago)