Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12620 USD / NOK
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 55% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $5,433 (kr 43,051) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,500 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨1,000,000 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,118 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,600 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM189 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 150 ман (about 1 hour ago)