Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12451 USD / NOK
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 52% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $5,335 (kr 42,845) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,500 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 340,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,200 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 20,000 Shilling (14 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Ho Chi Minh City costs 100,000 ₫ (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Miami, Florida costs $40 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $800 (28 minutes ago)