Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 241 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11685 USD / NOK
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 42% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,431 (kr 37,924) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥8,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,165 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 264,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 300 (about 4 hours ago)