Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 351 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12231 USD / NOK
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 59% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $5,087 (kr 41,591) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,200 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yogyakarta costs Rp 50,000 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$55,908 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Van costs 22TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 60,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)