Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12927 USD / NOK
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 62% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $6,478 (kr 50,109) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,000 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belize City costs BZ$10 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Yangon costs 1,000 Kyat (17 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 16 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Kingston costs J$1,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Atlanta, Georgia costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $97 (about 2 hours ago)