Cost of living in Stara Zagora, Bulgaria compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.594 USD / BGN
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stara Zagora (Bulgaria) is 30% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,700 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,877 (3,162 лв) in Stara Zagora.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Jeddah costs ﷼ 20 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (36 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Boston, Massachusetts costs $98 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)