Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.37090 USD / XCD
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 15% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,326 (EC$8,966) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,900 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in London costs £14 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,596 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 160 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €1.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yantai costs 元900 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Maringá costs R$ 3.98 (42 minutes ago)