Cost of living in St. Gallen, Switzerland compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.995 USD / CHF
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. Gallen (Switzerland) is 55% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,801 (CHF 4,826) in St. Gallen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,100 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Louisville, Kentucky costs $9 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $864 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Winnipeg costs C$2.95 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 19 (about 2 hours ago)