Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 296 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14317 USD / HRK
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 22% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,949 (13,616 kn) in Split.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nice costs €0.70 (about 1 hour ago)