Cost of living in Sparwood, British Columbia, Canada vs Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.756 USD / CAD
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sparwood, British Columbia (Canada) is 13% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,267 (C$4,324) in Sparwood, British Columbia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,900 in Aguadilla.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malmo costs 10,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Glasgow costs £3.03 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Istanbul costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)