Cost of living in Sousse, Tunisia compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41137 USD / TND
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sousse (Tunisia) is 45% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,600 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,993 (4,845 Dinar) in Sousse.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (12 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php270 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)