Cost of living in Sorocaba, Brazil compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 315 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31048 USD / BRL
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sorocaba (Brazil) is 30% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,195 (R$ 7,069) in Sorocaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)