Cost of living in Sorocaba, Brazil compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31628 USD / BRL
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sorocaba (Brazil) is 19% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,100 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,305 (R$ 10,450) in Sorocaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $140 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €11 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $6.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 100,000 Kč (37 minutes ago)