Cost of living in Sonsonate, El Salvador compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018.
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sonsonate (El Salvador) is 24% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,000 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,282 in Sonsonate.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $20 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 105,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hanoi costs 14,000,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Chengdu costs 元1,200 (about 3 hours ago)