Cost of living in Sokoto, Nigeria compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! Sokoto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sokoto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00274 USD / NGN *
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sokoto (Nigeria) is 7% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,600 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,335 (1,217,101 ₦) in Sokoto.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $4.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacău costs 4.50 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,800,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥12 (about 2 hours ago)