Cost of living in Slavonski Brod, Croatia compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14095 USD / HRK
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Slavonski Brod (Croatia) is 45% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,719 (12,194 kn) in Slavonski Brod.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (12 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)