Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 77 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11548 USD / SEK
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 18% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,681 (31,876 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Multan costs ₨15,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alor Star costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)