Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 72 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11179 USD / SEK
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 4% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,260 (29,163 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (6 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (25 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (43 minutes ago)