Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11850 USD / SEK
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 25% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,869 (41,091 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,900 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60 (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Turku costs €0.01 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨40,660 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Almaty costs 2,000 KZT (about 2 hours ago)