Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12489 USD / SEK
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 27% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,946 (39,606 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,900 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 1,800 ₦ (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $31 (about 1 hour ago)