Cost of living in Sincelejo, Colombia compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00033 USD / COP
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sincelejo (Colombia) is 40% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,800 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,667 (COL$5,030,879) in Sincelejo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,643 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €65 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 172,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chapeco costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallahassee, Florida costs $38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (about 1 hour ago)