Cost of living in Sincelejo, Colombia compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 41 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00034 USD / COP
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sincelejo (Colombia) is 43% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,424 (COL$4,147,246) in Sincelejo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,273 (33 minutes ago)