Cost of living comparison between Silkeborg, Denmark and Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 68 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14749 USD / DKK
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Silkeborg (Denmark) is 30% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,857 (kr32,928) in Silkeborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 4.500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luxembourg costs €1.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$40,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jeddah costs ﷼ 599 (about 3 hours ago)