Cost of living in Siem Reap, Cambodia compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00024 USD / KHR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 35% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,000 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,590 (10,575,890 Riels) in Siem Reap.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.03 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oakland, California costs $8 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩2 (about 1 hour ago)