Cost of living in Siem Reap, Cambodia compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00024 USD / KHR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 34% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,900 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,583 (10,590,086 Riels) in Siem Reap.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nanjing costs 元4,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makhachkala costs руб 500 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bursa costs 30TL (33 minutes ago)