Cost of living in Shymkent, Kazakhstan compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00302 USD / KZT
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shymkent (Kazakhstan) is 55% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,000 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,803 (596,238 KZT) in Shymkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fortaleza costs R$ 100 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 600 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (28 minutes ago)