Cost of living in Shkoder, Albania compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00926 USD / ALL
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shkoder (Albania) is 34% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,300 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,189 (236,406 Lek) in Shkoder.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 220TL (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $60 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bishkek costs 250 som (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $75 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)