Cost of living comparison between Shkoder, Albania and Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00808 USD / ALL
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shkoder (Albania) is 45% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,385 (171,435 Lek) in Shkoder.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £13 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €88 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (about 2 hours ago)