Cost of living in Shizuoka, Japan compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00903 USD / JPY
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shizuoka (Japan) is 22% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,400 (¥487,448) in Shizuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,600 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)