Cost of living in Shizuoka, Japan vs Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00884 USD / JPY
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shizuoka (Japan) is 27% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,922 (¥443,773) in Shizuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,100 in Aguadilla.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,806 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 120TL (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Uzhhorod costs 30₴ (31 minutes ago)