Cost of living in Shizuoka, Japan compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00886 USD / JPY
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shizuoka (Japan) is 22% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,915 (¥441,664) in Shizuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,200 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (32 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Boston, Massachusetts costs $98 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)