Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14526 USD / CNY
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 19% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,028 (元13,961) in Shijiazhuang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 700TL (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨15,248 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)