Cost of living in Shaoxing, China compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14550 USD / CNY
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shaoxing (China) is 61% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $6,044 (元41,540) in Shaoxing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (27 minutes ago)