Cost of living in Shanghai, China compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,180 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15822 USD / CNY
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 8% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,443 (元28,080) in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,100 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kabul costs 25 Afghani (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €35 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $20 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johor Bahru costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Debrecen costs 3,800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)