Cost of living in Shanghai, China compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,252 prices entered by 161 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14529 USD / CNY
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 5% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,387 (元16,426) in Shanghai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of potatoes in San Salvador costs $1.43 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,881 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $10 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Iowa City, Iowa costs $807 (43 minutes ago)