Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23321 USD / MYR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 35% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,260 (RM9,691) in Shah Alam.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $12 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Stara Zagora costs 350 лв (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)