Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40494 USD / TND
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 43% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,800 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,181 (5,386 Dinar) in Sfax.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,150 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Winnipeg costs C$180 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 180 ฿ (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riverside, California costs $8 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Iasi costs 4.38 lei (42 minutes ago)