Cost of living in Seville, Spain compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.234 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 7% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,600 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,357 (€2,719) in Seville.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Munich costs €100 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1,017 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $550 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)