Cost of living in Seville, Spain compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 406 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.177 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 14% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,800 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,268 (€2,776) in Seville.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$506,666 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 18 FJ$ (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $8,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 478 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Suwon costs ₩1,489 (about 1 hour ago)