Cost of living in Seville, Spain compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.177 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 10% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,000 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,713 (€2,305) in Seville.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €20 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cagliari costs €18 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,310 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dubai costs Dirham 45 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santo André costs R$ 26 (about 1 hour ago)