Cost of living comparison between Seville, Spain and Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 244 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.098 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 29% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,777 (€1,618) in Seville.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$170 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (about 2 hours ago)