Cost of living in Sete Lagoas, Brazil compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26859 USD / BRL
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sete Lagoas (Brazil) is 33% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,900 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,955 (R$ 7,277) in Sete Lagoas.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akure costs 40,000 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,700 (about 2 hours ago)