Cost of living in Sete Lagoas, Brazil compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31771 USD / BRL
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sete Lagoas (Brazil) is 37% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,573 (R$ 4,952) in Sete Lagoas.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brisbane costs AU$60 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 10,000 L$ (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $6.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php454 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)