Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25569 USD / MYR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is 34% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,700 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,433 (RM9,517) in Seremban.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sylhet costs Taka 92 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,200 Dinar (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bareilly costs ₨350 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lexington, Kentucky costs $539 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)