Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,162 prices entered by 202 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00084 USD / KRW
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is about the same as in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $2,508 (₩2,972,517) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €190 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Puebla costs Mex$ 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €52 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩2,300 (about 2 hours ago)