Cost of living in Sendai, Japan compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00880 USD / JPY
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sendai (Japan) is 15% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,664 (¥302,529) in Sendai.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (about 1 hour ago)