Cost of living in Sendai, Japan compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00941 USD / JPY
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sendai (Japan) is 5% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,114 (¥437,278) in Sendai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,900 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $30 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $300 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)