Cost of living comparison between Seattle, Washington, United States and Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,369 prices entered by 411 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016.
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seattle, Washington (United States) is 13% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,244 in Seattle, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Vilnius costs €13 (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamburg costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 780 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (about 2 hours ago)