Cost of living in Seattle, Washington, United States compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,123 prices entered by 562 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017.
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seattle, Washington (United States) is 32% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $5,006 in Seattle, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,800 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vereeniging costs R 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,372 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM149,888 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tirupati costs ₨15,000 (about 2 hours ago)