Cost of living in Seattle, Washington, United States compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,505 prices entered by 675 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2018.
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seattle, Washington (United States) is 46% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,513 in Seattle, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,100 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $915 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chelyabinsk costs руб 600 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taipei costs 1,500 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)