Cost of living in Seattle, Washington, United States compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,801 prices entered by 487 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017.
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seattle, Washington (United States) is 27% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,170 in Seattle, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Durban costs R 10 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)