Cost of living in Satkhira, Bangladesh compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01262 USD / BDT
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satkhira (Bangladesh) is 11% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,334 (Taka 264,137) in Satkhira.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €5.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vienna costs €11 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr9,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Paris costs €2.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €350 (42 minutes ago)