Cost of living in Saskatoon, Canada compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 301 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.763 USD / CAD
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saskatoon (Canada) is 6% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,321 (C$4,350) in Saskatoon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiclayo costs S/. 1,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montreal costs C$17 (about 2 hours ago)