Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.753 USD / CAD
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 5% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,313 (C$4,396) in Sarnia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €8 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)