Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada vs Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 301 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.749 USD / CAD
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is about the same as in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $2,912 (C$3,889) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,900 in Aguadilla.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Saskatoon costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Beaverton, Oregon costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 10 (about 4 hours ago)