Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.778 USD / CAD
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is about the same as in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,200 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $4,142 (C$5,326) in Sarnia.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 5.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,541 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $15 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)