Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.761 USD / CAD
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 7% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,329 (C$3,062) in Sarnia.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 2,399 ден (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 75₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bratislava costs €1.27 (about 2 hours ago)