Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.774 USD / CAD
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 6% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $2,865 (C$3,702) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,700 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 124 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $50 (12 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $68 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨500 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)