Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.741 USD / CAD
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 6% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,346 (C$3,165) in Sarnia.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $70 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 11 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Wollongong costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)