Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.794 USD / CAD
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is about the same as in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,902 (C$4,912) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,900 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 4,420 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $126 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newark, New Jersey costs $2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (41 minutes ago)