Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00910 USD / JPY
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 11% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,870 (¥425,330) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,500 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lahore costs ₨130,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 1,525 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Galway costs €72 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)