Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00892 USD / JPY
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 7% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,062 (¥455,323) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,800 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Delhi costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)