Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan vs Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00903 USD / JPY
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 17% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,040 (¥336,609) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,600 in Aguadilla.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €35 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$106 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)