Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,828 prices entered by 731 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26785 USD / BRL
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 6% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,900 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,724 (R$ 10,172) in São Paulo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Matagalpa costs 70 C$ (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Denver, Colorado costs $0.81 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kelowna costs C$2,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 25,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$20 (about 3 hours ago)