Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 445 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30534 USD / BRL
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 30% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,191 (R$ 7,176) in São José dos Campos.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 200 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$99 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €84 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,200,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Madrid costs €1.15 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,870 (about 1 hour ago)