Cost of living in Sao Joao del Rei, Brazil compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30299 USD / BRL
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sao Joao del Rei (Brazil) is 34% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,200 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,759 (R$ 9,107) in Sao Joao del Rei.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (3 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨1,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $100 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Monrovia costs 129 L$ (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kraljevo costs 74 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)