Cost of living comparison between Sao Joao del Rei, Brazil and Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 50 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.31696 USD / BRL
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sao Joao del Rei (Brazil) is 47% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,980 (R$ 6,248) in Sao Joao del Rei.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)