Cost of living in Sao Joao del Rei, Brazil compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 81 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32312 USD / BRL
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sao Joao del Rei (Brazil) is 42% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,452 (R$ 4,495) in Sao Joao del Rei.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $100 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $9 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$9,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,800 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)