Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26515 USD / BRL
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 35% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,000 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,948 (R$ 7,345) in São Carlos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $555 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Porto Alegre costs R$ 7 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,258 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 20 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)