Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 352 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31755 USD / BRL
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 14% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,800 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,261 (R$ 10,269) in São Bernardo do Campo.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Poznan costs 2,200 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 250,000 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1.00 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €64 (about 1 hour ago)