Cost of living comparison between São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil and Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29229 USD / BRL
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 32% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,129 (R$ 7,284) in São Bernardo do Campo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wiesbaden costs €50 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 2 hours ago)