Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29302 USD / BRL
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 15% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,974 (R$ 10,148) in São Bernardo do Campo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$860 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caaguazu costs 11,500 Gs (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)