Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30952 USD / BRL
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 12% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,000 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,511 (R$ 11,344) in São Bernardo do Campo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ottawa costs C$3.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adelaide costs AU$0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,958 (about 1 hour ago)