Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30257 USD / BRL
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 14% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,100 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,517 (R$ 11,623) in Santos, Sao Paulo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seville costs €850 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saipan costs $38,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cancún costs Mex$ 17 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨750 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (about 3 hours ago)