Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 366 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31035 USD / BRL
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 14% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,900 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,353 (R$ 10,803) in Santos, Sao Paulo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨7,116 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pinocchio di Ancona costs €1.25 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨10,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 9 Bds$ (about 2 hours ago)