Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 469 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32156 USD / BRL
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 16% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,137 (R$ 9,756) in Santos, Sao Paulo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,931 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. John's, NL costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 2,200 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (about 2 hours ago)