Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 812 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02124 USD / DOP
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 18% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,000 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,296 (RD$ 155,176) in Santo Domingo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 11TL (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $65 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $2,700 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Ceiba costs L 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.17 (about 1 hour ago)