Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26939 USD / BRL
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 24% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,700 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,801 (R$ 10,399) in Santo André.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiel costs €400 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Almaty costs 5,000 KZT (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 2,500 KZT (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)