Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 285 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30186 USD / BRL
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 24% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,675 (R$ 8,862) in Santo André.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Visakhapatnam costs ₨650,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨25 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tbilisi costs 8,888,890 Lari (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,408 (44 minutes ago)