Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26028 USD / BRL
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 24% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,900 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,195 (R$ 8,434) in Santo André.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kansas City, Missouri costs $7 (1 minute ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Oslo costs kr 600 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kaliningrad costs руб 1,500 (21 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $1.89 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,033 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 100 (about 1 hour ago)