Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24204 USD / BRL
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 30% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,200 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,246 (R$ 9,278) in Santo André.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$100 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$80 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ternopil costs 12,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)