Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 148%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.000 USD / CUC *
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 7% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,391 (4,391 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,100 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$4,257 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM500 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Georgetown costs 1,500 G$ (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,000TL (about 1 hour ago)