Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 117 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.077 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 26% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,855 (€1,722) in Santiago de Compostela.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (14 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €52 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (41 minutes ago)