Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 119 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.065 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 26% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,840 (€1,728) in Santiago de Compostela.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $19 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $9 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Nairobi costs Shilling6.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (39 minutes ago)