Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.239 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is about the same as in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,600 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,576 (€2,886) in Santiago de Compostela.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)