Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 188 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.062 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 22% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,453 (€2,309) in Santiago de Compostela.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hanoi costs 115,000 ₫ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vicenza costs €15 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 199 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (22 minutes ago)