Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 451 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00034 USD / COP
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 43% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,600 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,056 (COL$6,135,681) in Santiago de Cali.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Stara Zagora costs 350 лв (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)