Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,631 prices entered by 330 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00159 USD / CLP
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 21% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,800 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,018 (CH$1,895,675) in Santiago.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 450 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Solapur costs ₨10,165 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Regensburg costs €200 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €750 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.20 (26 minutes ago)