Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,234 prices entered by 287 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00148 USD / CLP
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 8% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,900 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,678 (CH$1,804,262) in Santiago.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$7 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Springfield, Illinois costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Jacksonville, Florida costs $6 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Auckland costs NZ$13 (about 4 hours ago)