Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10005 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 50% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,760 (Bs 37,576) in Santa Teresa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)