Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10025 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 50% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,694 (Bs 46,820) in Santa Teresa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ponce costs $5.10 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 100 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$9,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lianyungang costs 元45 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhilai costs ₨200 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)