Cost of living in Santa Rosa, Argentina compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02786 USD / ARS
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Rosa (Argentina) is 36% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,100 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,994 (ARS $71,556) in Santa Rosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,033 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 75 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €56 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (30 minutes ago)